Italian Grand Prix (Autodromo Nazionale Monza)
The Italian Grand Prix held at Monza is one of the most historic events in Formula 1. Home to one of the most passionate crowds in the F1 calendar, Monza provides an unrivaled atmosphere to get caught up in on your Formula 1 weekend away.
|Double / Twin||R9, 990-00 per person sharing|
|Single||R13, 480-00 per person sharing|
|21 A LATERAL PARABOLIC GRANDSTAND|
|Double / Twin||R12, 610-00 per person sharing|
|Single||R16, 110-00 per person sharing|
- 3 Nights accommodation in Bergamo at the 4 Star NH Bergamo Hotel.
- Daily breakfast.
- Friday evening informal social drinks.
- Representative Staff on site.
- Weekend General Admission or Grandstand 21 C Lateral Parabolic Tickets.
- Saturday and Sunday return coach transfers between hotel and the race track.
- Tour merchandise.
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET
The general admission areas provide excellent viewing and offer great value for money. Numerous areas are accessible around the circuit, including raised viewing areas (mounds) and small (3-4 rows) shaded stands, located around the inside of the track. You will be very close to the action but you must be there early to get a good spot. Please note the general admission areas are a long walk from the F1 Village and the pits area.
21A LATERAL PARABOLIC GRANDSTAND
This uncovered grandstand is located on the outside of the circuit just before the last corner of the circuit. It offers you great views of the cars racing down the back straight, where they can reach speeds of up to 350kph, which then is reduced to about 165 kph for the Parabolica Corner. Grandstand 21A is located closest to the corner of all the Grandstand 21 options offering the closest viewing as the cars struggle for grip and speed round the infamous Parabolica section. A big screen TV is located opposite this stand, so you don’t miss any of the action!
OPTIONAL EXTRAS (at a supplement):
- Additional nights’ accommodation and Upgraded accommodation.
- Saturday Circuit Transfers
- Complete choice of Grandstand tickets.
- Meals, transfers, touring, entrance fees and excursions not specified.
- Visas, travel insurance and items of a personal nature.
* All prices are based on per person sharing. Rates are correct and all packages are available at time of publication. Prices exclude flights, meals/touring and excursions not specified, visas, travel insurance and items of a personal nature. Rates are subject to change, exchange rates fluctuations and availability. Advance purchase, weekend/peak season surcharge, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
All enquiries & business conducted with UNITED EUROPE (PTY) LTD ('the Company’) are done subject to Standard Terms & Conditions of Sale ('STC') of the Company as well as that of any third party suppliers ('the Suppliers'), a copy of which is available on request or can be found on the Company's website (Here) or that of the Suppliers used for each booking. Every enquirer & person engaging in a transaction with the Company & the Supplier is deemed to have read, understood & agreed to be bound by the STC. If any enquirer or person engaging in a transaction or contemplating to do so has any misapprehension about such transaction or implication thereof, such enquirer or person must contact the Company in person, telephonically or via e-mail indicating the misapprehension and requesting an explanation in terms of the 'Consumer Protection Act’.